Toonbuck Toora was a female Sy Myrthian senator in the Galactic Senate during the final decades of the Galactic Republic, representing her homeworld of Sy Myrth. She was present in the Senate along with her aide, Ianad Cisma, within the Senate Building on the planet Coruscant when Queen Padmé Amidala of the planet Naboo addressed the Senate to resolve the Trade Federation's invasion of her homeworld.
Along with Senators Passel Argente and Orn Free Taa, Toora played a vital role in the downfall of Supreme Chancellor Finis Valorum, who was deposed when Amidala called for a Vote of No Confidence. Among many other important senators, Toora came to support the Confederacy of Independent Systems, a separatist state lead by the Count of Serenno, Dooku. Toora wore a brown dress with hanging sleeve detail.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars - The Official Magazine 84 (Database: War Win(ner)s) (First identified as Toonbuck Toora)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 44 (Databank A-Z: Zeb Orrelios–Pau City) (Picture only)
- "Chancellors, Senators and Other Statesmen of the Republic" – Star Wars Encyclopedia