Top Ten Classic Lines From Star Wars: A New Hope is an article that appeared in Star Wars Insider 104. It compiles the ten most notable lines from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope released in May 25, 1977.
The Top 10 listEdit
- I've got a bad feeling about this… – Han Solo
- You underestimate the power of the dark side! – Darth Vader
- Into the garbage chute, flyboy! – Princess Leia
- What a piece of junk! – Luke Skywalker
- Evacuate in our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate their chances. – Grand Moff Tarkin
- Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself floating home. – Han Solo
- That's no moon, it's a space station. – Obi-Wan Kenobi
- I find your lack of faith disturbing. – Darth Vader
- I recognized your foul stench the moment I came onboard. – Princess Leia
- I suggest a new strategy, R2. Let the Wookiee win. – C-3PO
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.