When Jedi Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi were sent to Utapau to investigate the death of Master Tu-Anh, Blom met them to inform that their presence had upset Pau City citizens, as well as deny the Confederacy of Independent Systems presence on the planet.
It was later revealed that the Pau'an was allied with the arms dealer Endente and Separatist Head of State Count Dooku. As he awaited his associate to come with the huge kyber crystall, he was informed of the arrival of Dooku's enforcer General Grievous. He was present when the Sugi came empty-handed in his office and witnessed him being beheaded by the General for his failure. When Kenobi and Skywalker returned to Pau City to ask him for help, Blom had them arrested and retrieved the crystal for the CIS.
His victory was short-lived as his men and B1-series battle droids were defeated and the two escaped. Grievous got a few moments after the duo had fled and seemed quite angered. Realizing his mistake, the Governor told him that he was sorry for the complication at which the cyborg stabbed him with a lightsaber, mocking that only now was he truly sorry.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Death on Utapau" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "In Search of the Crystal" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crystal Crisis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang" (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Death on Utapau"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crystal Crisis"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2
- ↑ Torul Blom served as the governor of Pau City. Collapse of the Republic establishes that the cities of Utapau are part of the Utapaun Committee, it can be inferred that Blom was a member of the planetary government.