- "I wish we had furry creatures like you where I came from."
The Towani family was a family of Humans who crash-landed on Endor in approximately 3 ABY. During the stay the parents were kidnapped by the Gorax, and the kids, with the help of the Ewoks, managed to free them. When nearly ready to leave, a group of Sanyassan Marauders attacked Bright Tree Village, killing many and capturing the rest. Of the Towanis, only Cindel survived.
|Jeremitt Towani||Catarine Towani|
|Mace Towani||Cindel Towani|
Behind the scenes
The Legends timeline places the two Ewok films prior to the Battle of Endor, but Caravan of Courage producer Tom Smith says this was not necessarily the original intent. Placing the Ewok films after Return of the Jedi does explain why Wicket Wystri Warrick, who by The Battle for Endor had developed a working vocabulary in Basic, doesn't understand Princess Leia.
- Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure (First appearance)
- Ewoks: The Battle for Endor
- Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi junior novelization (Mentioned only)
- Tyrant's Test
- Star Wars: Tiny Death Star (Mentioned only)