Training droids also known as trainer droids, were a type of droid that were utilized to provide hands-on instruction. The Jedi Order used a class of Jedi training droids. The Marksman-H training remote was a type of training droid.
In 22 BBY, Bear Clan utilized Marksman-H training remotes to practice deflecting blaster fire. In 19 BBY, Caleb Dume, Sammo Quid, and Tai Uzuma underwent similar training in their Initiate Trials. At some point following Order 66, the Sith Lord Darth Vader encountered the Jedi Master Kirak Infil'a living on the river moon of Al'doleem with the Jedi training droid Arex.
In 0 BBY, the former Jedi Obi-Wan Kenobi still owned at least one Marksman-H training remote, which Luke Skywalker used onboard the Millennium Falcon. In 0 ABY, Skywalker continued his training with multiple remotes simultaneously, both during a mission to Temple of Eedit and shortly after the Attack on Cymoon 1.
Behind the scenesEdit
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Obi-Wan and Anakin, Part I
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars 4: Skywalker Strikes, Part IV
- ↑ Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- ↑ Kanan 7: First Blood, Part I: The Corridors of Coruscant
- ↑ Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 3: The Chosen One, Part III
- ↑ Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 19: Fortress Vader, Part I
- ↑ The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure
- ↑ Star Wars 37: Imperial Pride
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- ↑ Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes