- "I've seen dinosaurs, on Trammis III."
- ―Arun Feb
Trammis III was home to gigantic reptilians, sometimes referred to as dinosaurs, as noted by Arun Feb in his sabacc game with Lando Calrissian. The most deadly of these was the akorec, which attracted many tourists due to their link with modern-day dinosaurs. The first two teams of settlers who arrived on Trammis III were devoured by the akorec, and the third team almost wiped out the reptilians.
The planet was also the homeworld of Trammic momes, whose warrens were vast networks of caves. Omo Bouri orchestrated the Treaty of Trammis on this world in 124 BBY. Many xenoarchaeologists believed that Trammis III was a possible homeworld of the Sharu, since many Toka spoke a dialect of the Old High Trammic language.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Rebellion (First appearance)
- Millennium Falcon (Mentioned only)
- A Campaign Guide to the Centrality"—Star Wars Gamer 5 "
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas