- "Everything's running haywire. Doors, lifts, communication's down. Propulsion's dead. She's crippled the entire ship."
- ―Argyus, on Asajj Ventress's sabotage of Tranquility
Tranquility was the flagship Venator-class Star Destroyer of the Jedi General Luminara Unduli during the Clone Wars. When the Galactic Republic captured the Separatist-leader Nute Gunray, he was taken prisoner aboard Tranquility. There, he was escorted by Unduli and the Padawan Ahsoka Tano, as well as the Senate Commando Argyus. When Asajj Ventress assaulted Tranquility, she used thermal detonators to cause extensive damage to the ship, allowing her and Argyus—a traitor to the Republic—to escape with Gunray in tow.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bombad Jedi" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cloak of Darkness" (First identified as Tranquility)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lair of Grievous" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- (Indirect mention only)