A translating vocoder, also known as a voice-translator box, was a type of electronic translator used by members of species that could not speak Galactic Basic. The vocoder translated words from their native language to Galactic Basic.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Friends and Enemies" (First appearance)
- Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 3
- "Bottleneck"—The Rise of the Empire
- "Eyes on the Prize"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 6
- Star Wars Rebels – "Empire Day"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array"
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- "Rebel Bluff"—Star Wars Insider 158
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars Rebels – "An Inside Man"
- "A Youth Unpromising"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine
- Star Wars Rebels – "Secret Cargo"
- "Crossing the Line"—Star Wars Animation-Magazine 4
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Rogue One Adaptation 3
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Bloodline (First identified as translating vocoder)
- Join the Resistance: Escape from Vodran
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.