Transport speeder, jokingly called chariots by the ground crew who operated them, were repulsorlift crafts used by the Galactic Republic and the Alliance to Restore the Republic as personnel carriers. They notably carried starfighter pilots from their waiting rooms to their waiting ships. Open on all sides, those speeders were able to seat two rows of personnel back to back, and required one operator.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Han Solo – Taking Flight for his Friends"
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy
- Star Wars: A New Hope junior novelization
- Princess Leia 1
- Star Wars: Squadrons
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as transport speeder)
- Rebel Starfighters Owners' Workshop Manual