The Traval-Pacor system, also known as the Traval-Parcor System, lay in the Mid Rim's Pacor sector. By 1 BBY, it was the site of the Traval-Parcor System Institute of Technology, which was attended by the Ho'Din Yansan. The Galactic Empire used a shipyard in the system to produce Imperial-class Star Destroyers in 4 ABY. Eight years later, the New Republic triumphed over the Imperial Remnant in a battle fought within the system.
The Traval-Pacor system, also known as the Traval-Parcor System, was located in the Pacor sector, a part of the New Territories portion of the Mid Rim. It was linked by hyperlanes to the Baltizaar, Corthenia, and Iridonia systems.
The Ho'Din former ecology student Yansan enrolled in the Traval-Parcor System Institute of Technology at some point by 1 BBY. Upon his graduation, Yansan went on to become an extremist starship saboteur.
The Traval-Pacor system fell within the borders of the New Republic by 12 ABY. That year, it was the site of a confrontation between the naval forces of the Imperial Remnant and the New Republic, which resulted in a victory for the latter faction.
The Traval-Pacor system housed the Traval-Parcor System Institute of Technology, which the extremist Yansan attended in order to learn all he could about technology and various devices. Shortly before the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY, the Traval-Pacor system was the site of a civilian-operated Class II shipyard. The output of the facility was limited to Imperial-class Star Destroyers used by the naval forces of the Galactic Empire.
Behind the scenes
The Traval-Pacor system was first mentioned in Alliance Intelligence Reports, a 1995 sourcebook for West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed it in grid square K-7. Although the system was referred to as the "Traval-Parcor System" in Alliance Intelligence Reports, The Essential Atlas introduced the name "Traval-Pacor system," which saw continued usage in later sources.
- Alliance Intelligence Reports (First mentioned)
- The Essential Atlas (First identified as Traval-Pacor system)
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
Notes and references
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 Alliance Intelligence Reports
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ Alliance Intelligence Reports represents a collection of in-universe reports from "one year before the Battle of Hoth," which corresponds to 2 ABY, according to The New Essential Chronology. According to Alliance Intelligence Reports, Yansan graduated from the Traval-Parcor System Institute of Technology "about three and a half years ago," which translates to approximately 1 BBY.