A treadable was a ground vehicle used to traverse the deserts of the planet Pasaana. Designed after abandoned crawlers by the native Aki-Aki, treadables consisted of a central cage surrounded by a pair of continuous treads. Kalo'ne drove a treadable for years.
Behind the scenesEdit
The treadable design originated in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, where it would have appeared in the original extended "Forceback" scene when Rey touches the Skywalker lightsaber. In the scene, the occupant of the treadable would have spoken to a passerby about the lightsaber.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as treadable)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker – The Official Collector's Edition