A treaty was signed between the Galactic Republic and the Dug Council during the Clone Wars following the Battle of Malastare in 21 BBY. The treaty gave the Republic access to the planet's fuel reserves in return for destroying the ancient Zillo Beast and protection from the Confederacy of Independent Systems. In secret, the Jedi Order stunned the Zillo Beast with the approval of Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine and arranged for the creature to be smuggled offworld to Coruscant for scientific research; leading to the Zillo Beast incident.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back" (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the mission to Mustafar and the Zillo Beast incident to 21 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must also take place 21 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back"