Trench warfare was a type of surface warfare in which opposing infantries attacked, counterattacked, and defended from networks of trenches dug into the ground. Prolonged exposure of the soldiers' feet to damp, unsanitary, and cold conditions could lead to the medical condition known as "trench foot." Because Mimban's dense and ionized atmosphere made air support difficult, the Imperial campaign against the Mimbanese Liberation Army was largely carried out by entrenched troops.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – The Storms of Crait 1
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back(First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as trench warfare)
Notes and references
- Trench warfare on Wikipedia