Characteristics[edit | edit source]
It used its "tentacles" as landing gear and landed in an upright position. The ship has been described as "strangely configured".
History[edit | edit source]
As the Battle of Christophsis continued, Asajj Ventress used the Trident to leave Christophsis for Tatooine, where she captured Jabba the Hutt's son, Rotta, who was in his father's sail barge. It blasted away one of the two skiffs trying to protect the sail barge, then, with its octopus-like tentacles, grabbed on to the barge and sailed away. Ventress later used it during the Battle of Kadavo. It was also used at the Battle of Kamino for an underwater attack. The ship and several others of its class attacked Tipoca City.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Hidden Enemy"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "ARC Troopers"
- The Clone Wars 6
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels (In flashback(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
- "50 Great Reasons to Rewatch Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Three"—Star Wars Insider 125
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles