- "If you're working for Drik Bandrik, you'll die like his slaves are dying!"
- ―Triggo Binz, to a spacer
Biography[edit | edit source]
- "I'm told the saboteur is a Twi'lek named Binz. I doubt he'll let himself be quietly arrested."
- ―Rakir Banai, to a spacer
After the Battle of Yavin, former slave Kitster Banai attempted to improve the lives of the slaves on Tatooine. This led him to struggle against the slaver Drik Bandrik. Circa 1 ABY, Kitster Banai tasked Triggo Binz to undermine Drik's local mining business. Unaware that his boss was a slaver, Drik's employee Rakir Banai recruited a spacer to stop Binz and prevent him to blow up the mine. The spacer tracked down the Twi'lek saboteur and killed him after a brief fight. Just before dying, Triggo Binz revealed the truth about Drik Bandrik's slaver activity, and the spacer reported this information to Rakir Banai.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Triggo Binz was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts. The game was shut down on December 15, 2011.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)