- "Good hunting, and may the Force be with you."
- ―Mavra Zane to the Padawans
The trihexalon plot was launched by Confederacy of Independent Systems leader Shu Mai around 21 BBY in order to eliminate the Galactic Senate on the Galactic Republic capital planet on Coruscant. The Heavy Cruiser Subjugator carried the biological weapon aboard. A rebellion on her fortress-world Felucia forced her to launch the attack.
The Subjugator and her escorts arrived at Coruscant and faced the defensive fleet, a large number of Venator-clas Star Destroyers. The Star Destroyers were also assisted by Jedi Order Delta-7 Aethersprite-class light interceptors. Additional reinforcements from both sides arrived during the battle. Jedi General Yoda ordered Gold Squadron to take down the Subjugator's shields. They succeeded, and Mavra Zane's Padawans were able to fly inside the ship and destroy its reactor, destroying it and ending the Trihexalon threat.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Kinect Star Wars (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 1.28 1.29 Kinect Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Characters in "Heroes on Both Sides" say that Coruscant had not been attacked before then. As this is an attack on Coruscant in the game, it must therefore take place after that in the Clone Wars.