- "Be careful with that thing. It's been through hell."
- ―Trilla Suduri to Cal Kestis
Trilla's lightsaber was a double-bladed spinning lightsaber utilized by the Second Sister during her time as an Inquisitor of the Galactic Empire. It was used to hunt down Jedi Padawan Cal Kestis during the Jedi Purge. It was later acquired by Kestis, who gave it to his master, Cere Junda, the Second Sister's former Master. Junda later unofficially knighted Kestis using the saber. By the time Kestis encountered Suduri at Fortress Inquisitorius, she had replaced her lightsaber with an identical one.
- Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 1 (First appearance)
- Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 2
- Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 3
- Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 4
- Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 5
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (First identified as Trilla's lightsaber)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Jedi Fallen Order - Dark Temple 1
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- ↑ Star Wars: The Secrets of the Jedi states that Double-bladed lightsabers, including those used by Imperial Inquisitors contain two kyber crystals.