Trios' ship was a starship owned by Queen Trios of Shu-Torun. After contacting the Sith Lord Darth Vader with the location of the newly put together rebel fleet, Trios returned to her ship, during a ceremony held aboard the Mako-To Base celebrating the Alliance's fleet, in an attempt to flee. After the failed launches of rebel groups, Princess Leia Organa ordered General Davits Draven to send security teams to Trios' ship to find an override which could get the cruisers moving.
After the arrival of Death Squadron led by Vader and the destruction of General Vanden Willard's cruiser, Organa and Colonel Bandwin Cor accompanied a group of rebel troopers aboard Trios' ship to find the override and engaged in a firefight with Trios' forces.
- Star Wars 50: Hope Dies, Part I (First mentioned)
- Star Wars 51: Hope Dies, Part II (First appearance)
- Star Wars 53: Hope Dies, Part IV
- Star Wars 62: The Scourging of Shu-Torun, Part I (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 63: The Scourging of Shu-Torun, Part II (Mentioned only)