The Triple-Zero protocol personality matrix was a droid personality matrix that was created centuries before the rise of the Galactic Empire. The matrix was considered incredibly dangerous when placed into its designed droid body: a protocol droid. The matrix, when inserted into a protocol droid, turned it into an assassin droid that specialized in torture.
It was quarantined on Quarantine World III in Kallidahin Space for centuries before it was stolen by the rogue archaeologist Doctor Aphra during the Galactic Civil War. Aphra, with the help of the Sith Lord Darth Vader, placed the matrix into a protocol droid, turning it into 0-0-0.
- Darth Vader 3: Vader, Part III (First appearance)
- "The Misadventures of Triple-Zero and Beetee"—Darth Vader 20: End of Games, Part I
- Doctor Aphra 9: The Enormous Profit, Part I (Indirect mention only)
- Doctor Aphra 16: Remastered, Part III (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 26: Worst Among Equals, Part I (Indirect mention only)
- Doctor Aphra 27: Worst Among Equals, Part II (Appears in hologram)
- Doctor Aphra 29: Worst Among Equals, Part IV (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 30: Worst Among Equals, Part V (Mentioned only)