Triple blasters were an archaic variant of Blasters, evolved from the even older "beam tubes". They dated back to the earlier days of the Galactic Republic, and were among the oldest designs of effective energy weapons. It worked by using three separate blaster units connected to the same targeting system, often found in coordinated sets of two or four, to fire simultaneously on a target. No company continued to mass produce them because of their cumbersome nature and outdated design, and by the time of the Galactic Empire, triple blasters became exceedingly rare. However, they were a standard armament on early models of the Z-95 Headhunter.
Other than its similarities, it is unknown how else it is related to the TriShot.
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed
- "Counterstrike"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 8
- "Galaxy's Edge"—The Kathol Outback
- Star Wars Campaign Pack
- The Rebel Alliance Sourcebook
- The Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- "Stand and Deliver"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 5
- Platt's Starport Guide
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed: Prima Official Game Guide
- Starships of the Galaxy