History[edit | edit source]
Clone Wars[edit | edit source]
Various models of troop transports were used throughout the Clone Wars. The Galactic Republic transported troopers with their LAAT/i gunships and Nu-class transports. The Confederacy of Independent Systems likewise employed troop transports, including the Multi-Troop Transport and the C-9979 landing craft.
Galactic Civil War[edit | edit source]
Troop transports used by the Galactic Empire included the Lambda-class T-4a shuttle, Imperial Troop Transport, and the Sentinel-class landing craft. The Rebel Alliance use the U wings to transport rebel troops into battle.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as as troop transport)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 18 (Helmets: First Order Stormtroopers)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 35 (Databank A-Z: Kyber Crystals–Laser Cannons; Weapons & Uniforms: Ready for Action)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 37 (Weapons & Uniforms: Republic Ground Vehicles)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 40 (Databank A-Z: Moraband–Muftak)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Rebel Alliance Conversion Kit (Card: )
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Weapons & Uniforms: Aurra Sing) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Search and Find Volume I
- TIE Fighter Owners' Workshop Manual
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
- Star Wars Bust Collection 2 (Star Wars Universe: Stormtroopers) (Picture only)