- "The Best Drink in Town"
- ―A poster promoting Trueping's
Trueping's was a seedy bar located in slum district G17 of the Coruscant underworld, in the same building as Chezdeze and a massage parlor. Bounty hunter Rako Hardeen went there to celebrate after "killing" Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, only to be confronted by a still-living Kenobi in the establishment's back room. The Jedi Master had faked his own death and assumed Hardeen's identity to infiltrate a plot to kidnap Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine. Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan, Ahsoka Tano, then arrived at Trueping's and arrested the fake Hardeen, having been informed of his location by Grand Master Yoda.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Lightsaber Lost" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Brothers" (Mentioned on poster only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Revenge" (Mentioned on poster only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action" (Mentioned on poster only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders" (Mentioned on poster only)
- (Slides 1, 3−5) (First identified as Trueping's)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The entrance to Trueping's is briefly seen in Slum district G17 in a wide shot from "Lightsaber Lost," right before Ahsoka Tano says, "This isn't happening" (seen here). Signage for Chezdeze appears on the right side of the entrance, while signage for the massage parlor is on the left side (although the sign for the massage parlor is illegible). In "Deception," the very same location is reused for an establishing shot of the entrance to Trueping's (seen here).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Deception"
- ↑ (Slide 8)