Truncheon was a Lambda-class shuttle in the complement of the Imperial Star Destroyer Ultimatum, under the temporary command of Imperial captain Rae Sloane in 11 BBY. It was used by Count Denetrius Vidian during his inspection tour of the planet Gorse. Sloane and Vidian took Truncheon on their tour of the Moonglow Polychemical facility, where it was blown up by the dissident Skelly in revenge after Vidian inflicted severe injuries on him after he attempted to warn Vidian of the dangers thorilide mining was posing to the structure of Gorse's moon Cynda. Vidian and Sloane were then forced to journey to the Imperial spaceport in Highground to take a new shuttle.
- A New Dawn (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 A New Dawn
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide states that Kanan and Hera met on Gorse six years prior to the events of Star Wars Rebels, referring to the events of A New Dawn. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states that Rebels starts in the year 5 BBY and so using basic maths it can be concluded that the events of A New Dawn take place eleven years before the Battle of Yavin in 11 BBY.