Tshindral was one of a number of locations on the Rimma Trade Route that housed manufacturing facilities, spacedocks, and shipping lanes. In 3 ABY, the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry attacked numerous targets along the trade route. The Imperial Captain Tabor Seitaron, who was tracking the rebels, predicted Tshindral as one of their next possible targets, alongside the planets Sullust and Malastare. He prepared Tshindral and the other two locations for an attack, and the 61st ultimately targeted Sullust.
Behind the scenesEdit
Tshindral was mentioned in the 2015 novel Battlefront: Twilight Company, written by Alexander Freed. The similarly-named Tshindral III was introduced in the Star Wars Legends continuity in 1997 via the sourcebook Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy, written by Paul Danner for West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game.
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ The events of the section of Battlefront: Twilight Company mentioning Tshindral take place twenty-two years after the Clone Wars. That conflict ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas; therefore, the corresponding section of Twilight Company must be set in 3 ABY.
- ↑ Wretched Hives of Scum & Villainy