- "Tsiraki. Don't judge until you've partaken."
"I have. It tastes like slug bile."
- ―Sinjir Rath Velus and Jas Emari
In 5 ABY, tsiraki was served to former Imperial loyalty officer Sinjir Rath Velus in a Junari Point bar on the planet Chandrila. Drinking it caused him to pass out and wake up with an unsteady head. He described tsiraki as both sour and sweet, and had mixed feelings on whether it was good or bad. Bounty hunter Jas Emari, one of his teammates, insisted that it tasted like slug bile. Days later, Velus attended a meeting with his team and lamented that he had forgotten to bring a bottle of tsiraki.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Aftermath: Life Debt (First appearance, simultaneous with Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook)
- Aftermath: Life Debt audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Aftermath: Life Debt)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Aftermath: Life Debt
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and the events of Shattered Empire, Part IV, which take place three months after the battle, to 5 ABY. Furthermore, the novel Aftermath states that months have passed since the Battle of Endor, while Aftermath: Life Debt begins two months after the end of Aftermath. Therefore, the events of Aftermath: Life Debt begin at least four months after the Battle of Endor, which corresponds to 5 ABY. Additionally, Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Jakku, as depicted in Life Debt's sequel, Aftermath: Empire's End, to 5 ABY as well, thereby firmly placing Aftermath: Life Debt in 5 ABY.