- "Tucker on Five, waiting for Mother Bird. Over."
- ―Tucker checks in
"Tucker" was the nickname of a clone trooper pilot who flew as Blue Five in the Republic Navy's Blue Squadron during the Clone Wars. He and the rest of his squadron were deployed in the Battle of Ryloth in order to break the blockade.
Like all clone troopers serving in the Republic Military, Tucker was created by the Kaminoans for the sole purpose of serving the Galactic Republic. In 21 BBY, he and the rest of Blue Squadron were deployed to serve in the Battle of Ryloth. Under the command of Jedi Commander Ahsoka Tano, the squadron attempted to break the Separatist blockade around the planet. When the Separatist reinforcements arrived in the system, Commander Tano recklessly delayed the squadron's withdrawal, despite commands from Jedi General Anakin Skywalker and Admiral Wullf Yularen to return to the Resolute immediately. He did not survive the battle, being shot down by vulture Droids.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain" (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes "Blue Shadow Virus" and "Innocents of Ryloth" to 21 BBY. As the episode "Storm Over Ryloth" takes place between the two episodes according to , Tucker's death must take place in that year.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Storm Over Ryloth"