- "I've come to think of it as a "travelin' diner for diners travelin'." Has a nice ring, don't it?"
- ―Strono Tuggs
Tuggs' Grub Sienar-Chall Utilipede Transport was a modified Sienar-Chall Utilipede-Transport converted by chef Strono Tuggs into a mobile kitchen for his traveling diner, Tuggs' Grub. Following the destruction of Takodana Castle, Tuggs docked the ship at Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo in Black Spire Outpost on Batuu.
Behind the scenesEdit
The transport was first unveiled during Disney's 2017 D23 Expo via a scale model of the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge park area. It was also prominently featured in a scene added to the Star Tours: The Adventures Continue attraction on November 17, 2017, in which the vessel arrived at the outpost at the same time as the ride's StarSpeeder 1000 and landed at Docking Bay 7. The details of the transport's ownership, background, and starship class were revealed as part of a large promotional event held on February 26, 2019.
- Star Wars Adventures: Flight of the Falcon
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Galaxy's Edge 1 (First canonical appearance)
- Galaxy's Edge 5
- A Crash of Fate
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Star Wars: Datapad
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
- (First identified as Tuggs' Grub Sienar-Chall Utilipede Transport)