- "You should know these people. Darth Vader. General Tulia. Count Vidian. Look at their faces, and memorize every one."
- ―Brand, to Hazram Namir
Tulia was a general in the military and officer corps of the Galactic Empire during the Imperial Era. In her mansion on the planet Haidoral Prime, the Imperial governor Everi Chalis kept a series of statues depicting major figures in the Empire, including Tulia, the Sith Lord Darth Vader, and Count Denetrius Vidian. In 3 ABY, a squad from the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry infiltrated the mansion and found the statues. The rebel soldier Brand listed the names of some of the individuals being depicted by the statues, including Tulia, to First Sergeant Hazram Namir, telling him to memorize the faces.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First appearance, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook) (as a statue)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company) (as a statue)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where Tulia's statue appears is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The statue's appearance must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY.