Tunda Ress was an individual who was present in Jedha City on the moon of Jedha shortly before the Galactic Empire destroyed the city with a test of the Death Star in 0 BBY. They wore a mask made out of chrome and carried a DH-17 blaster pistol. Ress and a fellow chrome-faced individual passed by Jyn Erso and the Rebel intelligence officer Cassian Andor in Jedha City and narrowly avoided bumping into them.
Behind the scenesEdit
Tunda Ress first appeared in the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which was released in North America on December 16, 2016. Ress was not identified in the film, but received a name in 2019 with the release of the Topps Star Wars: Card Trader card "Topps Choice - Tunda Ress." A character wearing Tunda Ress' outfit appears in "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian," the first episode of the Disney+ television series The Mandalorian. However, no source has confirmed if this is Ress or another member of the species.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Card Trader (Card: Tunda Ress - Marathons 2019 - Topps Choice) (First identified as Tunda Ress)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Rogue One: A Star Wars Story takes place days before the Battle of Yavin. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Yavin to 0 BBY, meaning Ress was in Jedha City in the year 0 BBY.
- ↑ Star Wars: Card Trader (Card: Tunda Ress - Marathons 2019 - Topps Choice)
- ↑ The Mandalorian – "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian"