Tundra Dowmeia was a Quarren who served as the senator of Mon Cala during the Clone Wars, replacing Senator Tikkes in the Republic Senate after his defection to the Confederacy of Independent Systems. By the end of the Clone Wars, Dowmeia was joined by Mon Calamari Meena Tills in representing their homeworld.
Biography[edit | edit source]
In 19 BBY, Tundra Dowmeia was present when the Confederacy of Independent Systems launched a massive invasion on Coruscant. During the invasion the Supreme Chancellor was captured by the Confederacy military and taken to General Grievous' flagship the Invisible Hand. Jedi Generals Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi were sent to rescue the Chancellor, with Skywalker killing the Separatist Head of State Count Dooku and crash landing the Invisible Hand onto the surface of the planet.
Shortly after Palpatine's rescue, Dowmeia and Mon Cala Senator Meena Tills were two of the many senators who greeted the Chancellor upon his return to the Senate Office Building. Dowmeia was later present at Coruscant's Galaxies Opera House in the company of a Twi'lek during a recital of Squid Lake, a Mon Calamari opera.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 13
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (Indirect mention only)
- (First identified as Tundra Dowmeia)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Expert Guide
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 30 (Helmets: Senate Guard) (Picture only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Technology"
- (Picture only)