A turret was a mount for a weapon that allowed the operator to rotate and/or pitch the weapon to improve aim and to track moving targets. Turrets could be incorporated into fixed and mobile ground emplacements—such as the DF.9 anti-infantry battery—or as a starship gunnery station—such as the AG-2G quad laser cannons.
The HMP droid gunship was a droid fighter equipped with two double laser turrets. The Armored Assault Tank (AAT) had a laser cannon mounted on a turret as its primary weapon, while a modified version of the AAT, the Defoliator Deployment Tank, had a more powerful defoliator mounted on its primary turret. The All Terrain Tactical Enforcer had a large turret-mounted heavy projectile cannon, with four additional ball-turret laser cannons on the front and a pair of laser cannon turrets facing the rear.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Starfighter
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Galactic Strongholds
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Eternal Throne
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Han Solo at Stars' End
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- The Long Arm of the Hutt
- Operation: Shadowpoint