Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- ―Hello in Tusken
Tusken was the language spoken by the Tusken Raiders of Tatooine. It largely consisted of a series of vocal sounds including barks, grunts, and honks. However, Tuskens were also known to communicate with non-Tuskens using a sign language.
Known words and phrases
- Huurrugh!—"Run for it!"
- Traang—The bent end of a gaderffii stick
- Trrru'uunqa!—An interjection of frustration
- Urtya—"Light tent"
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film
- Star Wars (2015) 15
- Star Wars Rebels – "Twin Suns"
- "The Sand Will Provide"—Star Wars 37
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- "Reirin"—From a Certain Point of View
- "Rites"—From a Certain Point of View
- Star Wars (2015) 5
- Target Vader 2
- Target Vader 3
- Age of Rebellion - Jabba the Hutt 1
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- Aftermath: Empire's End audiobook
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 5: The Gunslinger"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 9: The Marshal"
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 Junior Novel
- The Book of Boba Fett – "Chapter 1: Stranger in a Strange Land" (In flashback(s))
- The Book of Boba Fett – "Chapter 2: The Tribes of Tatooine" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (First identified as Tusken)
- Rise of the Separatists
Notes and references
In other languages