- "My daughter, Dera, has become obsesed with some Tusken Raiders that recently took up residence in a nearby cave."
- ―Huff Darklighter, to a spacer
History[edit | edit source]
- "The Tusken Raiders in that cave over yonder are a threat to this area. I need you to deal with them. And by that, I mean eliminate them."
- ―Dera Darklighter, to a spacer
Located nearby the Darklighter estate, Dera Darklighter, the daughter of Huff Darklighter, subsequently became obsessed with the Tusken Raiders who began inhabiting the cave. Circa 1 ABY, she set out into the desert to investigate the situation, much to the chagrin of her father who feared for her safety. In order to make sure she was all right, Huff tasked a spacer with locating his daughter. The spacer did locate Dera, who only expressed annoyance at her father's lack of trust in her abilities. Nonetheless, Dera wished to use the spacer's skills to eliminate the Tuskens in the cave, as they posed a threat to the area.
The Tuskens who inhabited the cave were especially vile. The spacer agreed to help the young woman, and eliminated at least two dozen Tusken Flesh Renders and Blood Hunters. However, in order to slow the Tusken Raider attacks sufficiently enough until a strong force could be brought against them, the vile Tusken chieftain would need to be eliminated. Ultimately, he too was killed by the superior expertise of the spacer. With the Tusken threat diminished, Dera was assured that they would be slowed down enough until a larger fighting force could finish them off completely.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars (article) (First identified as Tusken Cave)