A Tusken battle talisman was an artifact of the Sand People carved from a bantha horn that was believed to give the owner the strength of a bantha and the courage to face death. It had the word "luck" engraved in aurebesh on it.
Jabba Desilijic Tiure owned one of these as a lucky charm, although he lost it. It was later discovered to have somehow ended up in his pet rancor's body, which Jubnuk ended up retrieving when he ended up unwittingly falling into the chamber when trying to defend Jabba from Luke Skywalker.
- Jabba's Palace Pop-up Book
- Swap Meet: The Jawa's Tale (First appearance)
- Trade Wins: The Ranat's Tale
- "Wanderer of Worlds"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 9
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided