The TIE/sk x1 experimental air superiority fighter, also known as the TIE Striker, was a model of the TIE line in service to the Galactic Empire. This atmospheric fighter's twin ion engine emmitted a blue light.
As twin ion engines appear every time a TIE fighter does, this list contains only specific mentions of twin ion engines.
- Servants of the Empire: Edge of the Galaxy
- Rise of the Rebels
- The Weapon of a Jedi, Part 1
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- Alphabet Squadron
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars Rebels: A New Hero
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Ships of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- TIE Fighter Owners' Workshop Manual