The Typhonic Nebula was said to be the birthplace of Hylemane Lightbringer, a regent of the Galactic Republic who claimed that by being born from the nebula's dust, he could not be killed by mortal weapons.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- "Fake It Till You Make It"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Squadrons (Mentioned only) (DLC)
- Aftermath (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.