UTT-90 was a B1-Series battle droid in the service of the Trade Federation and its Droid Army as a commander. Like all B1 battle droids, UTT-90 had masculine programming, stood 1.91 meters tall, and was equipped with an E-5 blaster rifle. He had light tan plating with brown markings, and had a backpack with an antenna.
Behind the scenes
UTT-90 appeared in the 2001 LucasArts video game Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds as a unit that could be placed in the game's scenario editor. The droid has an identical profile image and model to other unique battle droid units. When placed in a scenario, UTT-90's model uses different colors from his profile image, featuring the tan color common to other B1-Series battle droids on his head and parts of his limbs along with the color selected by the player's alignment on his chest and legs. UTT-90's name can also be mentioned as a commander for the Trade Federation AI in the standard game mode.
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (First appearance) (Appears only in non-storyline event)
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns (Appears only in non-storyline event)
Notes and references
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide — Based on corresponding details applicable to all B1-Series battle droids
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds
- B1-Series battle droids — Based on corresponding details applicable to all
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds portrays UTT-90—a Trade Federation B1-Series battle droid—wielding a blaster rifle, and Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary notes that the Trade Federation battle droids used the E-5 blaster rifle.