In ancient times, the Mandalorians undertook a crusade into the galaxy's Inner Rim star systems and devastated the planet Ubduria out of contempt for the native Ubdurians, who they viewed as dishonorable cowards.
Behind the scenesEdit
There is a discrepancy regarding the species' planet of origin. According to Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy, the Ubdurians originated on Ubduria, in the galaxy's Inner Rim, and were among the first spacefaring species. However, in Aftermath: Life Debt, the planet Nag Ubdur, in the Outer Rim Territories, is described as "home to the native Ubdurians."
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Appears as a corpse)
- "The Face of Evil"—Tales from a Galaxy Far, Far Away: Aliens: Volume I (First appearance)
- Age of Resistance - Poe Dameron 1
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- The Force Awakens Adaptation 3
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars: Alien Archive