Ubert Quaril, also known as Sticks, was a human male musician who played the xyloxan. Around thirty years after the Battle of Endor, he played at the pirate Maz Kanata's castle alongside Infrablue Zedbeddy Coggins, Taybin Ralorsa and Sudswater Dillifay Glon. While the group performed, Kanata spotted her old friend Han Solo entering the establishment, and yelled to him, causing the band to cease playing. Ralorsa and the others then resumed their song, but were soon interrupted again when many of the castle's residents rushed out to witness the destruction of the Hosnian system by the First Order's Starkiller Base superweapon. The castle was then attacked and destroyed by the forces of the First Order.
Behind the scenesEdit
Ubert Quaril was created for Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which was released in North America on December 18, 2015. He was not identified in the film, but received a name in Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary, a reference book written by Pablo Hidalgo and released in conjunction with film's release. Quaril was portrayed by Topo Wresniwiro.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Graphic Novel Adaptation
- The Force Awakens, Part III
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Ubert Quaril)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z