- "I was at Yavin. I'd have been on Scarif if I weren't stuck in the sick bay at the time. After I heard about Jedha, I came back home and joined the reformed Partisans. They could use someone with SpecForce training."
- ―Ubin Des, to Leia Organa
Ubin Des was born on Jedha. Sometime later, Des joined the Rebel Alliance's specforces. She was stationed on Yavin 4 when she heard about the destruction of Jedha's Holy City. Des wanted to join Rogue One's mission to Scarif, but was sick at the time.
Galactic Civil WarEdit
Following the Battle of Yavin, Des joined the surviving Partisans on Jedha who were led by Benthic. Des along with fellow Saurval and Chulco Gi came under attack by several snowtroopers on Jedha. They were rescued by the Jedi Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia Organa. Des and Gi went with Skywalker and Organa to escape a Imperial patrol transport by boarding the Millennium Falcon. She spoke with Organa about re-establishing ties between the Partisans and the Alliance, believing that they would not agree to it.
Des and Gi then had bags on Skywalker's, Organa's, and Han Solo's head and took them to the Partisans' new hideout. Des piloted the Falcon and made it to the base where she brought them before Benthic.
- Star Wars 38: The Ashes of Jedha, Part I (First appearance)
- Star Wars 39: The Ashes of Jedha, Part II
- Star Wars 40: The Ashes of Jedha, Part III
- Star Wars 41: The Ashes of Jedha, Part IV
- Star Wars 42: The Ashes of Jedha, Part V
- Star Wars 43: The Ashes of Jedha, Part VI