- "An Ubrikkian 9,000? That's no junk. Even as parts, it's more than the pot. Miners are clamoring for them."
- ―Ria Clarr, to Cikatro Vizago
The Ubrikkian 9,000, colloquially referred to as the Ubrik, was a landspeeder model of unusual desgin, which more closely resembled an escape pod. A few years before the Battle of Yavin, Ubrikkian 9,000s were sought after by miners, and could be sold to a high price even as spare parts. Lando Calrissian, who owned a farmland on Lothal, purchased an Ubrikkian 9,000 for scouting potential mining sites on his property. During a game of sabacc with Ria Clarr, Cikatro Vizago, and Jho, Calrissian added the keycard of that landspeeder to the sabacc pot.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- "Rebel Bluff"—Star Wars Insider 158
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars 28
- Age of Rebellion - Jabba the Hutt 1
- "Tales from Wild Space: The Heist"—Star Wars Adventures 21 (Appears in flashback(s))