- "An Ubrikkian 9,000? That's no junk. Even as parts, it's more than the pot. Miners are clamoring for them."
- ―Ria Clarr, to Cikatro Vizago
The Ubrikkian 9,000, colloquially referred to as the Ubrik, was a landspeeder model of an unusual rounded pod design.
A few years before the Battle of Yavin, Ubrikkian 9,000s were sought after by miners, and could be sold to a high price even as spare parts. Lando Calrissian, who owned a farmland on Lothal, purchased an Ubrikkian 9,000 for scouting potential mining sites on his property. During a game of sabacc with Ria Clarr, Cikatro Vizago, and Jho, Calrissian added the keycard of that landspeeder to the sabacc pot.
One Ubrikkian 9,000 was parked outside Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina's entrance during a scuffle between a Sullustan and Rodian Greedo. A Ubrikkian 9,000 was also at the exact same location during Luke Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, R2-D2 and C-3PO's venture to hire a starship from the spaceport Mos Eisley in 0 BBY.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- "Rebel Bluff"—Star Wars Insider 158
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars 28
- Age of Rebellion - Jabba the Hutt 1
- "Tales from Wild Space: The Heist"—Star Wars Adventures 21 (Appears in flashback(s))