The Umbara alphabet was the written form of Umbaran, the language spoken by the species of the same name. It consisted of 26 letters, with a number of additional symbols for digits and punctuation marks. The basic shape of each letter or symbol was a circle or segment of circle, adorned with various dots, lines and other internal features.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "An entire Umbara alphabet was designed for use in these episodes."
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Darkness on Umbara" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The General"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Carnage of Krell"
- (First mentioned)