The Umbaran mobile heavy cannon (UMHC) was a model of walker used by Umbarans during the Clone Wars. Later, both the Imperial Army and Alliance to Restore the Republic used them during the Galactic Civil War, with the Alliance operating stolen Imperial machines and providing them to Saponza's Gang.
MHCs were heavily armored and had an articulated electromagnetic plasma cannon mounted on top of its dome-like body. The Imperial Military used a remodeled variant known as the Cold-weather Mobile Heavy Cannon. This prototype model was specialized in sub-zero temperatures.
During the Battle of Umbara, MHCs attacked Captain "Rex" and the 501st Legion. The clone troopers lacked the firepower to destroy the MHCs, so clones "Fives" and "Hardcase" stole Umbaran starfighters and used them to destroy the MHCs.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The General" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Plan of Dissent" (In flashback(s))
- "The Shadow of Umbara"—The Clone Wars: Stories of Light and Dark
- Star Wars: Commander
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Umbaran mobile heavy cannon)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 39 (Databank A-Z: Kwazel Maw–Sly Moore)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 45 (Weapons & Uniforms: Republic Pilots)
- "Explosives, Heavy Weapons and Unstable Elements" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references[edit | edit source]