- "Here's my jump speeder, which hasn't been working right since I cleaned the repulsorlift coil. Aren't you supposed to clean it?"
- ―Ezra Bridger in his private journal
The Undicur-class jumpspeeder, also referred to as the Jedi jumpspeeder, was a speeder bike manufactured by Kuat Vehicles. Though designed as an emergency craft for the Jedi Order and regional military patrols, the design proved popular with civilians after the Clone Wars. Several were used by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, and Padawan Ahsoka Tano during the mission to Mortis. One was later used by Sabine Wren 4-5 years before the Battle of Yavin on the Outer Rim planet Lothal.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ghosts of Mortis" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Crash Course"
- "Tales from Wild Space: Majordomo, Major Problems"—Star Wars Adventures 23 (In flashback(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head (First identified as Undicur-class jumpspeeder)
- Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage (Picture only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 29 (Databank A-Z: Jelucan–Lord Junn)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Rise of the Separatists
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu