The Undicur-class jumpspeeder, also referred to as the Jedi jumpspeeder, was a speeder bike manufactured by Kuat Vehicles. Though designed as an emergency craft for the Jedi Order and regional military patrols, the design proved popular with civilians after the Clone Wars. Several were used by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, and Padawan Ahsoka Tano during the mission to Mortis. One was later used by Sabine Wren 4-5 years before the Battle of Yavin on the Outer Rim planet Lothal.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ghosts of Mortis" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Call to Action"
- Star Wars Rebels: The Siege of Lothal
- Star Wars Rebels: Head to Head (First identified as Undicur-class jumpspeeder)
- Rebel Journal by Ezra Bridger
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage (Picture only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles