- "All these Wookiees are dead. Move to the east."
- ―The officer, to his unit
A clone trooper officer served as an Advanced Recon Force Scout Trooper in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. The clone trooper officer participated as part of the 41st Ranger Platoon in the Battle of Kashyyyk towards the end of the war, and after the commencement of the Great Jedi Purge by the implementation of Order 66, the clone officer participated in the the planet's subjugation. During a patrol at night, the officer and his unit, drove AT-RTs and inspected the crash of a Wookiee vehicle. The officer relayed that all the Wookiees were dead, and then ordered two of his troopers to move to the east while he and another continued in the opposite direction.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 37 (Helmets: AT-RT Drivers)
- Star Wars: Battles that Changed the Galaxy (Picture only)