- "This old girl saw action from the Battle of Scarif all the way up to Jakku."
- ―Commander Poe Dameron, to Kazuda Xiono
A CR90 corvette served in the fleet of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, the Defense Fleet of the New Republic and the naval forces of Resistance during its service. The CR90 corvette saw action during the Galactic Civil War, ranging from the Battle of Scarif to the Battle of Jakku. In 34 ABY,[source?] Commander Poe Dameron led a mission in which the corvette took part. It hyperspaced into the area in time to recover New Republic pilot Kazuda Xiono's damaged T-85 X-wing starfighter. During that time it acted as a command ship for the military group. Sometime later, it was used to rendezvous with Xiono for an update on his spy mission on the Colossus. It hyperspaced in time to rescue Xiono again, who was piloting the Fireball, still in need of repairs. Once aboard, General Leia Organa briefed Xiono and Dameron personally before sending them to Station Theta Black, a First Order outpost.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Resistance – "Station Theta Black"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- (Picture only)