- "We are Children of the Emperor, like her. We understand what it means to be severed from him."
- ―Tannac, about himself and his fellow Children
A Human male was a Child of the Emperor, an agent of the Sith Emperor of the reconstituted Sith Empire, during the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. Going underground with his fellow Child Tannac after the supposed death of the Emperor, the Child accompanied Tannac to the planet Voss to retrieve their crazed sibling Suri and help her block out the wounded Emperor's mental commands.
Biography[edit | edit source]
The Human male grew up on the planet Korriban, and during his childhood he was brought before the Sith Emperor of the resurgent Sith Empire. The Emperor transformed the youth into a Child of the Emperor, an extension of his will. In 3641 BBY, during the Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire, the Human went underground with a fellow Child named Tannac after the apparent deaths of the Emperor and the First Son—the Child who shielded his siblings from the Jedi Order's view. Blocking out the mental raging of the wounded Emperor, the Human Child and Tannac tracked down their sibling Suri on the planet Voss after she contacted Kira Carsen, a former Child who was now a Jedi Knight.
Locating Suri in the cave known as the Mind healer's grove, the Human and Tannac interrupted Suri's conversation with Carsen and her former teacher, the Jedi Master known as the Hero of Tython, who was responsible for the Emperor's apparent death. Speaking to the Jedi, Tannac convinced the two to let Suri depart with her siblings so that she could learn to block out the Emperor's voice.
Personality and traits[edit | edit source]
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The unnamed Child first appeared as a non-player character named "Tannac's Henchman" in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a video game released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011, during the mission "The Emperor's Orphans" for the Jedi Knight class. If the player chooses to fight Tannac and Suri, which will result in a loss of affection with Carsen, all three Children will die in battle. This article assumes that the player chooses only the moral light-side options as a Republic Jedi Knight character and therefore assumes the Child survived.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Emperor's Orphans" on Voss
- Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, and , it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for all classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- This article assumes that the Republic classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic choose the options that provide the most light-side alignment points.