- "This debate is pointless unless you can get inside that cave. You'll need one of the leaders' access keys."
- ―Moorint tells the Padawan how to access the cache
A Warmaster of the Flesh Raider species guarded the Upper Hollows, a cave system in the Tythos Ridge on the planet Tython, during the conflict between the Flesh Raiders and the Jedi Order. A Flesh Raider with gray skin, red eyes, and white markings across the individual's body, the Warmaster wore armor and carried a vibrosword in battle against the Jedi and the Twi'lek villagers of the nearby Kalikori village. The Flesh Raider rose to the rank of warmaster by the year 3643 BBY, when the individual was killed by a young Padawan who had been sent to steal weapons from the Flesh Raiders for the people of Kalikori Village. After defeating the Flesh Raider, the Padawan used the Warmaster's key to access one of the natives' weapons caches.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Warmaster first appeared in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a video game released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011. The Flesh Raider is the target of the Jedi Knight mission "High-Tech Savages," in which the villager Moorint instructs the player to take the Warmaster's key and access a weapons cache.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "High-Tech Savages" on Tython
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. The Prologue for each class immediately precedes Act I, and Act III for all classes begins with the start of the Galactic War, which Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places around 3640 BBY. Assuming that in-universe chronology of the Star Wars: The Old Republic events roughly aligns with the release of story content in real-life as with , the Act III Epilogue must take place near the end of 3640 BBY since it was the chronologically latest story of the The Old Republic base game, which was released toward the end of 2011. Therefore, assuming that The Old Republic takes place over the course of three years per the former of the two aforementioned swtor.com posts, Act I takes place near the end of 3643 BBY. As the Flesh Raider uprising, which includes the warmaster's death, takes place during the prologue of the Jedi Knight class, the warmaster's death must therefore occur in 3643 BBY. places