- "One time, this Hutt was hoarding medpacs after a massive groundquake. Selling them at an obscene markup. I tricked Mandalorians into attacking his palace."
A Hutt owned a palace during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. A hermaphrodite like the rest of his species, the Hutt had a masculine personality. Sometime between 3647–3642 BBY, after a severe groundquake on the planet where his palace was located, the Hutt began to hoard medpacs in his palace and sold them at a high rate in order to profit from the devastation. However, the combat medic Archiban Kimble, better known as Doc, forged a false death mark against a local clan of Mandalorian warriors in the Hutt's name. As a result, the Mandalorians attacked the Hutt's palace, and while both the Hutt and the attacking Mandalorians killed each other during the battle, Doc stole medpacs from the palace.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The unnamed Hutt was first mentioned in the conversation "Anonymous" with the Jedi Knight companion character Doc in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, which was released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Doc"
- Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Doc: "Anonymous"
- Ultimate Alien Anthology