- "One time, this Hutt was hoarding medpacs after a massive groundquake. Selling them at an obscene markup. I tricked Mandalorians into attacking his palace."
A Hutt owned a palace during the Cold War between the Galactic Republic and the Sith Empire. A hermaphrodite like the rest of his species, the Hutt had a masculine personality. Sometime between 3647–3642 BBY, after a severe groundquake on the planet where his palace was located, the Hutt began to hoard medpacs in his palace and sold them at a high rate in order to profit from the devastation. However, the combat medic Archiban Kimble, better known as Doc, forged a false death mark against a local clan of Mandalorian warriors in the Hutt's name. As a result, the Mandalorians attacked the Hutt's palace, and while both the Hutt and the attacking Mandalorians killed each other during the battle, Doc stole medpacs from the palace.
Behind the scenesEdit
The unnamed Hutt was first mentioned in the conversation "Anonymous" with the Jedi Knight companion character Doc in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, which was released by BioWare and LucasArts in 2011.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Codex Entry: "Doc"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with Doc: "Anonymous"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ultimate Alien Anthology