A human male captain served the Imperial Navy of the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War against the Alliance to Restore the Republic. By 3 ABY, the Imperial officer served in Death Squadron, the personal armada of Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Vader, and was involved in the hunt for the Millennium Falcon after the Battle of Hoth, serving aboard an Imperial II-class Star Destroyer.
During the chase, Death Squadron was forced to move into the Hoth asteroid belt, causing significant damage to the fleet. Eventually, the officer and several other officers of the fleet reported via holograms to Darth Vader, only to be killed during the meeting when an asteroid obliterated the bridge of the Star Destroyer he was in.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization (Appears in hologram)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back to 3 ABY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ Original Trilogy Autographs. Yubnub.de. Archived from the original on June 29, 2017. Retrieved on February 14, 2015.